5/11/10

fun websites i've complied

so, among other things, i've had plenty of time to beef up my bookmarks on my computer...
a friend teased me about my crazy emails i send to her about all the RANDOM websites i've found... so, she told me i should blog it. here we go...

Hositng or planning a party anytime soon?? Here are some fun ideas/websites for your event!! Enjoy! :)

Filigree Cupcake Accessory :: fun easy decor for a shower or event:




FUNKY balloons :: add a little spice to a traditional party staple! POLKA DOT BALLOONS or 17" latex perfectly ROUND BALLOONS!




CUPCAKE KITS! :: don't feel like making everything yourself.... Buy THESE! So many cute options!! by Meri Meri





PAPER LANTERNS! :: So inexpensive and reusable! you can't beat the punch these give any party!! i LOVE luna bazaar! Way cheaper than Michael's... Ikea... and they come in virtually EVERY color and size!

i'm eyeing these for our nursery as well:


CANDY!!! :: For favors, decor, or just for you to eat... Candy Warehouse is perfection! sorted by color... theme... or brand...








alright, thats all for now! happy party! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you did this post. You are Queen of the web :) Thanks for sharing your fab finds! Cj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently we used lanterns from luna bazaar for a baby shower and we also used candy warehouse for Brianne's wedding last year. I loved that the candy was color coordinated! Good websites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete